Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
The Network Manager provides all network connectivity and support while transforming the team and technology into an industry leading network for the company. This leader will plan, organize and manage staff to ensure stable IT network operations for application delivery to the business. The right candidate will have a proven track record of integrating 3rd party support and services to provide great response and depth to the company's IT team. The ability to be forward thinking while still ensuring consistent support in a complex environment is critical to success. The position will be required to manage projects and participate in project management processes including resource allocation and prioritization. The purpose of this job is to provide the professional and management capability around all connectivity including Wide Area Network (WAN), Local Area Network (LAN), Wireless and all remote connectivity (VPN) including Cloud solutions to ensure all company facilities and employees connect to business applications securely as needed.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assumes ownership of and provides overall direction for the dedicated functions for the global network
- Provides consistent support for plants & CSC locations to ensure enterprise systems are performing at a high performance level throughout the organization
- Responsible for the overall development of the culture and capability of their teams
- Provides technology roadmap for key technology areas such as network (SD-WAN) & wireless while also lead forward thinking efforts within group to best support business needs
- Provides senior technical expertise to IT and the enterprise for the processes within their domain
- Charters, empowers and reviews the activities of process improvement teams to identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed and deployed
- Maintains working relationships with Senior and Executive Management personnel throughout the company
- Monitors & manages service contracts between the company and external partners within domain
- Reviews the catalog of services and coordinates with business leaders to provide adequate support
- Reviews the portfolio of IT support contracts, budget & billing.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Strong customer service skills to build relationships and trust with peers and customers
- Proven record in managing network in a global diverse network
- Proven track record of constant improvement within assigned areas
- 5-10 years of experience in Cisco Network management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cisco Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP or CCIE are highly encouraged
- Proven track record of project delivery with strong attention to detail
- Experience with 24/7 industrial company support such as manufacturing or warehousing
- Position requires at least 25% travel at any time depending on the business needs
- Understanding troubleshooting skills with the ability to take on and resolve advanced and complex support issues and projects.
- Must be able to structure, articulate and present technology investment opportunities, technology standards and best practices.
- The ability to prioritize while handling multiple projects and deadlines.
- Very good communication and time management skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$125k - $125k Annual
$120k - $150k Annual
$120k - $150k Annual