SAP Sales & Distributions Consultant
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a SAP Sales & Distributions Consultant. This person will be a SAP practice and SAP Professional with S4 Hana, Sales and distribution functionality. They need to have 10+ years of related SAP work. There will be travel up to 30% of the time. They need Deep Knowledge of SD related master data Business Partner (Customer) & Material Master, Sales Processes, Pricing, Pricing conditions, Outbound Deliveries, Shipping, Billing types and functions, determination rules.
- Design scalable, performance optimal and re-usable solution to meet specific business requirements
- Be willing to share technical knowledge and participate in knowledge-sharing sessions
- Provide knowledge transfer to Production Support team after project go-live
- Respond to issue escalations and urgency as needed
- Efficiently interact with multiple organizations to successfully implement projects in SAP space.
- Work with project management methodologies and Documentation standards as needed
- Work closely with onsite and offshore team working on Functional, ABAP, Basis and Security during design and implementation or support.
- Work with SAP through service market place in articulating product gaps & issues in SAP.
- Learn new SAP Technologies as they are implemented.
- Develop new programs for Project team and work on SAP Initiatives.
- Set up organization structure, master data and configure processes in SAP
- Identify and suggest standard SAP Process functionality to meet business needs
- Design custom development functionality or interface when needed
- Develop functional specifications, testing requirements and create test data
- Work with and support developers through the development cycle
- Actively participate in root-cause analysis and troubleshooting of issues
- At least 10 years of strong consulting background in providing both delivery and advisory services in a senior role
- Know why and how to set up and configure SD organization structure - sales organization, distribution channel, division, plant, sales office
- Deep Knowledge of SD related master data Business Partner (Customer) & Material Master, Sales Processes, Pricing, Pricing conditions, Outbound Deliveries, Shipping, Billing types and functions, determination rules
- Process Knowledge of Standard Order-to-Cash Processes for different types of sales orders, Make to stock, Make to Order with their basic functions such as Availability Check, Batch Management, Serial Number Management, Condition Contracts.
- Solution expertise in the areas of SAP S/4HANA Order to Cash (Cloud or On-Premises)
- Proven experience of handling integrations with other modules (MM, CS, FICO, PP, PM) and applications.
- Experience with different project management methodologies and Documentation standards
- Experience working with onsite and offshore team ( Functional, ABAP, Basis and Security) during project implementation and support.
- Experience with data migration from Legacy systems
- Experience with data migration between SAP versions
- Experience working on SAP system upgrades
- S4HANA SD certification
- Experience with commonly used SAP SD interfaces
- Experience with typical methodologies used with SAP implementations (state which ones)
- Experience with Project Management tools (state which ones)
- Experience with other systems: CRM (Salesforce etc), Tax, Pricing (state which ones)
- Experience with eCommerce interfaces (state which ones)
- Experience with Testing tools (state which ones)
- Experience with training tools (state which ones)