Scale a Company-Senior Data Scientist
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Scale a Company- Senior Data Scientist- Amsterdam, Netherlands- Permanent
My client in Amsterdam are looking for a skilled Senior Data Scientist to join their growing team. They are a market leader within E- Commerce specialising in travel and entertainment. Post-covid they are growing all areas of their business and are prepositioned for explosive growth. They are quite a "modern thinking" company with reference to a lot of areas of their business, as a result their company culture is important to them. As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be solving Data Science problems, mentoring colleagues, helping the company to grow and saving the travel and tourism industry with data!
- Absolute professional with the Python Data Science stack
- Strong Machine Learning background, preferably with different Machine Learning techniques and MLOps.
- Experience with SQL
- Around 4 years+ relevant work experience within Data Science or Machine Learning
- A relevant degree
- Experience of leadership or mentoring previously
Nice to have's:
- Some work with BI tooling
- Experience working with a modern Data Warehouse like Redshift, Snowflake or BigQuery
- Any sort of background with AWS
Day to Day
- Testing and learning
- Communication across many departments will be necessary across teams, to understand how the company operates and the Data Science opportunities/challenges ahead
- Staying up to date with latest trends, tools and techniques in Machine Learning to help implement the best way of working
- Architect intelligent, creative Data Science solutions to complex business problems
- Mentor junior members of the team by building a strong culture of Data Science best practices
Title: Senior Data Scientist
Location: Amsterdam (Fully remote if you're in the Netherlands)
Salary: Competitive- based on experience
If you, or someone you know, is a good match for this vacancy, please send your CV or call (see below) as soon as possible.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.