SOC Analyst - QRadar
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
SOC Analyst - 1st/2nd Line support vacancy requiring QRadar knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Experience as a SOC Analyst including handling of incidents and participating in threat hunting activities
- Expertise in log analysis and digital forensics, ideally with basic programming knowledge in PowerShell and Python to assist with the automation of SOC tasks
- Familiarity with cloud security services and SIEM, preferably Microsoft Azure, Azure Sentinel and IBM QRadar
- Sound networking knowledge including Firewalls, NGFW, IPS/IDS and packet captures as well as knowledge of network protocols such as HTTP,DNS, LDAP and FTP
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Cooperating with the Cyber Security Operations team
- Providing SOC Tier1/2 analysis work
- Assisting with the automation of SOC tasks
- Handling alerts and incidents while supporting threat hunting activities
- Triaging cases and incidents as well as driving them to resolution
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.