Netsuite Functional Administrator
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by SystemsAccountants
Netsuite Functional Administrator - Spain
Join a dynamic end-client company in the marketing industry in Madrid as the Netsuite Functional Consultant!
The company has recently implemented Oracle Netsuite Financials and are looking for an experienced Netsuite Functional Administrator or Inhouse Consultant to join their team and enhance the ERP solution. They have a range of projects in the pipeline and will be rolling out new functionality (Order-to-Cash; Logistics, Inventory modules, among others) and setting up interfaces with other business systems.
- Netsuite ERP knowledge, either as Functional Admin, ERP Manager or Netsuite Implementation Consultant.
- Understanding of modules: Financials, (GL, AP, AR), O2C, Logistics (P2P) and the related processes
- Experience delivering workflow improvements
- Experience mapping and improving business processes (Finance, Logistics)
- End-to-end ERP project experience highly desirable: business process improvement, design, build and rollout of new functionality/modules, Netsuite ERP administration and End-User support
- Ability to maintaining existing system integrations with Netsuite and also get involved in managing the delivery and set up of new integrations and interfaces.
Location: Spain (Madrid OR remote)
Type: Permanent OR interim freelance contract
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Netsuite Functional Consultant or Administrator to take responsibility for supporting and improving the Netsuite ERP solution within a growing company.
SystemsAccountants is a specialist Headhunter in the area of ERP, EPM and Business Intelligence across Business Sectors.
For more information on this and related ERP and Digital Finance career opportunities, or to understand how we can support you, please contact Jamie Colwell at SystemsAccountants: (see below)