Cloud Native Architect/Remote
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Cloud Native Architect/Swiss Remote Contract
I am currently searching for a Cloud Native Architect who is proficient in AWS or Azure. My client is a global organisation, so working from home is OK but you should also be available onsite in St Gallen, Switzerland occasionally.
This project will last 18months + and we are looking for someone who can start in September. The hourly rate is flexible depending on experience (reach out to discuss).
Tools and technologies used in the team:
Git, terraform, helm, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, SQL, Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Filebeat, Thanos, Java 11, Spring Boot, REST API.
- Initiatives on our radar: operational costs optimizations, migration of existing solutions to the cloud environment, security and device provisioning, global deployments, spreading the best cloud practices, certificates management, device twin extensions
- Experience with PoCs, introducing technologies, architecture design, gathering functional and non functional requirements
- Design and implementation of solutions according to the best security, performance and operational excellence practices
- Professional experience with microservices architecture (3 years +)
- AWS and/or Azure, on-premise experience (2-3 years +)
My client has several divisions focussed on different areas of business and each of them is developing cloud-based solutions. In addition to the divisions, they operate a central R&D group under the direction of the CTO. This group create innovative solutions with hardware and software technologies, and this is where you will be located.
My client's software has been in use for 25 years and some is on the very edge of AI/ML and AR/VR research.
Interested? Please send your CV and I will contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.