Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For out banking clients, we are looking for "Helpdesk Support" for a 6 to 12 month contract in Amsterdam, Netherlands. You will works partly from home
- Ensuring properly functioning ICT facilities for Netherlands and Germany in accordance with the agreed service standards by
- Accepting, registering and analysing ICT incidents and requests in the field of hardware, software, Windows, network and telephony
- Resolving ICT incidents and regular requests in the field of hardware, software, Windows, network and telephony
- Coordination with 3rd line or external parties about more complex incidents and requests
- Pushing incidents and regular requests related to activities of the 3rd line or external parties, including the monitoring and communication of progress of these issues to the end user.
- The functional and operational management (access management and user management) of applications Identify and implement process improvements.
With the following results (SMART)
Correct and timely processed tickets so that the business suffers as little as possible from incidents and can work as efficiently as possible and feel well helped.
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level
Skilled helpdesk employee
- Preferably HBO level with some work experience at an IT helpdesk (had more assignments). Other MBO level with several years of work experience at an IT helpdesk (minimum 3 years)
- Experience with the ticket system is required, preferably top desk
- ITIL4 certificate is an advantage
- English (oral and written): sufficient level
- Competences: communicative skills, customer-oriented, analytical, stress-resistant/flexible, solution-oriented, team player
- An enthusiastic personality who can take the team along and take it to a higher level by thinking along and positively addressing the team.
Please apply if you are interested and available