Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Cloud Administrator/AWS/Azure/Swiss Remote Contract
As a Cloud Administrator, you will be responsible for AWS accounts consolidations on the overall company level. You will cooperate with teams from different divisions to group their accounts into organizations and help optimize costs. You will take part in organizational management, setting up global service control policies and advising on following AWS five pillars of well architected framework.
You should have professional experience with:
- AWS IAM, Control Tower, SCP, Well Architected Framework, Trusted Advisor
- Identity and Access Management solutions like Keycloak
- Cloud security, costs reductions
You should have a good understanding of the following:
- CI/CD both the principles and the experience of setting up a pipeline
- Security mechanism
- Cloud provider offerings
- Cloud solutions costs monitoring and budgets
- Managing Hybrid and Multi-Cloud environments
- Infrastructure as a code tools like Terraform
My clients software environment is diverse, consisting of everything from FPGA Firmware in their own hardware devices to Cloud Native SaaS platforms. Some of their software has been in use for 25 years and some is on the very edge of AI/ML and AR/VR research.
Interested? Please send your CV and I will contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.