Business Analyst -Netherlands- Immediate hiring!
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Next Link Solution is a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
I am currently working with the world's largest retail client who are looking for a Business Analyst for a 12 month contract (possible extension) to work for one of our global clients.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 months contract, Extension: possible
Language: English - mandatory
TECHNICAL/BUSINESS SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
The successful candidate for this position will have the following experiences and expertise:
Your responsibility is to be the bridge between business experts and technology. We ask you to analyze, regulate and provide the correct data in the analysis. In order to be able to perform this analysis work correctly, it is important to join project consultations. You ensure, in collaboration with business experts, that the business processes run efficiently and qualitatively well and are coordinated with each other by means of data provisioning. The information exchange between applications mainly takes place based on events and web services (SOA).
Your responsibilities and activities are described below:
- Describing data flows, message exchanges (interface design) and mapping in an interface document; - Experience in webservices with SOAP and REST interface designing ( Tools like Swagger, SOAPUI etc..)
- Describing and executing data transformations for developers;
- Have experience with working in Airline domain (Altea, flight operations, passenger services etc..)
- He/She should take a lead role to find a solution along with the team
- Indicate what security is required for the secure exchange of information; - Should have knowledge about SOAP protocols etc..
- Create interface design together with the ICT Architect; - Should have hands-on experience with UML (Activity diagrams,Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams etc..)
- Recording the design with Sparx enterprise architect in the Archimate language as part of the application landscape; - Experience in using enterprise architect or Gliffy, Archimate
- Supporting the Functional Application Manager, Test Coordinator and Testers in integration tests and chain tests.
- Supporting the (IT) Project Manager, being the daily contact person and coordinator for all IT-related activities in the broadest sense of the word. In addition to integration, also for application, database and client related activities (in the role of "IT lead"). Communication and consultation with suppliers, colleagues and participation in project groups.
- Part of your role is also to provide structure and strengthen the foundation for interface descriptions and their modulation for the future.
If you are interested, please share your CV to Greg - (see below) or call ASAP.