Data Integration Expert - Financial Trading Exchange
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Skillbase Group Ltd
Data Integration Expert, Data Analyst - Financial Trading Exchange - SAS programming, Python, and AWS Analytics Services ( Redshift, EMR, Athena, S3 ),
Major European Financial Trading exchange have an an immediate requirement for a Senior Data Integration Expert to work with the Global Analytics team to perform business data analysis and to support on the documentation, testing and validation of the data & data reporting specific to this new area.
The role is to analyse data for an intercompany large scale trading platform integration.
* Business data analysis
* Analysis of different database's data models
* Data mapping
* Data preparation
* ETL processing
* Migrating historical data within the target data model
* Quality testing & user acceptance on developments
* Direct Scripting of all new customised internal reporting related to this market place
* Defining the project specification for all new automated reporting to be developed in our ETL by the IT teams
The service will be delivered using SAS programming, Python, and AWS Analytics Services (eg, Redshift, EMR, Athena, S3 )
The service will be dedicated to quantitative modelling, analytics and statistical Datamodelling within financial market international environment.
To deliver the service, it is important to:
* Understand complex trading Datamodelling and contribute to building robust analytical framework relying on several billions records per day
* Strong understanding in data integration process and database migration: data mapping strategy and process, data transformation logic, data preparation, ETL process in order to prepare and support business data model definition and historical data migration
* Understand data quality, data profiling, Datamodelling, and ETL tools
* Produce accurate and commercially robust reports for relevant business units.
* Using data insights and high quality statistical reporting
* Ensure daily operational efficiency by identifying areas for automation, especially, in existing data mining process
* Impact of integration on database: Support evolution of the database and IT output reports. Produce, support and review requirements and detailed specifications. Quality testing and user acceptance test on developments.
* Historical data migration: Produce and support on data mapping, data preparation, define data model aligned with business target model, strong follow-up of IT developments, test data loading and migration.
* Operational & internal reports: Produce specifications and test reports that will be developed by IT. Produce specifications, develop and test reports
Must be based in Paris and have astorng background in Data analytics and Integration specifically in a Financial Exchange trading environment.
Full Spec upon application.