Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Professional work experience as an Associate Scientist in the pharmaceutical sector or in a related discipline
- Practical knowledge and experience with relevant laboratory tools and procedures, such as HPLC, DSC, XRPD
- Profound knowledge in HPLC analytical method development and stability measurements
- University degree in Pharmacy/Chemistry or in a relevant field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German and French would be beneficial
- Working in a chemical and pharmaceutical profiling group, which focuses on technical compound profiling at the interface of drug discovery and early phases of drug development
- Planning, executing and interpreting of wider range experiments in the areas of compound characterization and formulation development
- Investigating analytically drug substance and drug product while performing physicochemical characterization like solid state analysis by DSC, TGA, XRPD, DVS
- Formulating solutions and suspensions while screening and characterizing
- Operating routine trouble-shooting and maintaining instruments and lab infrastructure
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.