Clinical Trial Leader
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Clinical Trial Leader vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in clinical trial management like study management in a multi-national environment using different models for trial execution
- Track record of managing numerous, complex clinical trials paired with demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills
- Great written and verbal expression of ideas and being a proactive communicator
- Capability to interact with a wide range of people and build strong relationships as well as being customer oriented
- Finished Bachelor or Master degree in life sciences or nursing, PhD level scientist with life science background or any equivalent qualification or work
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Authoring of the clinical study protocol and other study essential documents paired with being responsible for ordering and managing of clinical trial materials including drug supplies and CRFs
- Collaborating with personnel, CTT, Local CPO representatives and CRAs along with identifying sites and managing study set-up which includes the responsibility for organizing and chairing the Investigator meetings and Site Initiation meetings
- Training and assisting the CRAs and CROs on study and related question and serving as a point of contact for managing and answering question relating to trial procedures and subjects eligibility
- Ensuring the set-up and maintenance of the Trial Master File for assigned studies as well as ensuring all relevant study documents are filed and archived at the end of the study according to the procedures guidelines
- Reviewing and approving all study payments as per financial agreements and updating all trial information databases in order to manage accuracy of information
- Interacting with Investigator sites, CRAs, CROs and vendors, ensuring a smooth study set up and excellence of study conduct, reviewing site performance, protocol deviations and maintaining awareness of issues raised
- Being responsible for report writing of assigned studies either directly contributing to and managing the report writing or liaising with the medical writing and narrative group, ensuring the report is completed according to current requirement
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.