Access and VB6 expert (L3 and L2 support)
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We are currently looking to hire a "Access and VB6 expert (L3 and L2 support)" located at France, Lyon.
- 4-7 years of experience as a developer in VB skills in development and support projects using Access database.
- Visual Basic 6 & Access working experience as a developer is must.
- Preferred knowledge with .NET, C#, Visual Studio, SQL server.
- Good understanding of application assessment, analysis, design, and development.
- Good Understanding of full development life cycle including requirement gathering, architecture, design, development and testing.
- Experience working on upgrade
- Good analytical skills, business process understanding, and communication is required.
* Resource is expected to work in rotating shifts, provide on-call, application support (bug fixes) and enhancements
- French is the required language skill set. We do not expect the same level of proficiency in English and as long as s/he is able to do the basic communication with our internal team we should be good
- We are fine with remote working in the current scenario but whenever the situation improves the talent is expected to work from our Lyon facility
- We are ok to consider .NET instead of Legacy VB6