Senior EDI Administrator
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Responsive Search, Inc.
Senior EDI Administrator will be responsible for assisting with projects assigned to the EDI team. Additional responsibilities include collaborating with the business team to identify and implement customer and vendor EDI requirements.
- Working with IT management to evaluate and implement new hardware/software to improve productivity and operational efficiencies.
- Communicate requirements with the SaaS EDI provider and provide first level testing.
- Assist in the development and implementation of standard operating procedures (SOP's) for development deployment.
- Ensure that proper end-user documentation is available for training through the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Work with the EDI manager to provide timelines on development tasks and projects.
- Monitor and address SharePoint Help Desk tickets, accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned, directed, or requested.
- Provide ongoing support in a 24x7x365 environment.Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral Communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Planning/Organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve.
- Minimum of 2 years expertise working with Data Mason Vantage Point software.
- 2 years working ERP experience, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- 5 years EDI mapping experience.
- 2 years' experience with bTrade AS2 data communications software.
- 2 years' experience with setting up FTP, https, flat file, etc. data communication.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or similar degree.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Visio) are a plus.