Cloud Admin- Contract Role - Swords
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Project People
We are looking to grow our team with committed people to contribute to our talented team for our customer
You will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and supporting AWS and/or Azure cloud environments. Automating, scaling and monitoring cloud network services whilst ensuring the integrity of cloud infrastructure to provide maximum performance for users and the public. You will monitor and configure auto scaling which includes triggers and alerts. Liaise with the development teams and assist with migration of workloads from cloud to cloud tenancies. You will provide training, technical advice and direction to other member of the team whilst maintaining documentation of the Cloud environment and elemental media services.
You will be part of the cloud admin team supporting AWS and/or Azure services and will have the opportunity to get experience and develop AWS, Azure and Office365 skills.
4-6 years experience in:
- Developing, integrating and managing cloud services based around the following service models: IaaS (Infrastructure as a service), PaaS (Platform as a service) and SaaS (Software as a Service), with particular emphasis in AWS and Azure
- Cloud service deployment, security, encryption, identity & authentication, traffic analysis, and related techniques.
- Optimizing cloud services, through automation, scaling and monitoring, with particular emphasis in AWS and Azure.
- Migrating workloads to cloud environments, with particular emphasis in AWS and Azure
- AWS - IaaS, CloudFormation Infrastructure as Code, Networking, VPC, Route 53, EC2 instances, ELB, CloudFront CDN, S3 storage, AutoScaling, Postgresql Aurora DB, RedHat and AWS Linux.
- Windows server experience - Active Directory, GPO Administration, DNS, DFS File shares
- Server Management - SCCM and Certificates services
- Azure - Active Directory, AD Connect, MFA, Conditional access, Azure Paas including managing Azure App services, Azure Infrastructure; Networking, VNET configuration, Resource Groups, Azure Site recovery, Azure Storage and Blobs, Azure backup and recovery
- M365 including, Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, & Onedrive
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.