Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.Key Responsibilities:
- Developing services responsible for Order and Trade Management
- Working with other team members on the requirements, preparing the releases and delivering the applications to production
- Continuous integration testing and related documentation updates
- Actively participate in the design and technology review of the applications written in the team
- Provide support for the existing systems where required
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
- Steep learning curve that will require a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Transition of current application from Legacy Architecture to our target Architecture
- Significant project deliveries required in short cycles
- In a major production incident situation this role may require out of office hours work
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- You are a Java developer with a passion for quality, good design and clean code (8-10 years of experience)
- You are familiar with cloud-based, microservice-oriented architecture
- You bring a solid working knowledge of Spring framework (Boot, Web, Cloud, Data)
- You are a keen user of build and test tools like Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Junit, Mockito
- You are agile-minded and love experimentation to find solutions
- You are willing to expand your role through cross skilling in the pursuit of delivering value to clients early (eg QA automation test development)
- English language.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka, Docker, NoSQL databases and emerging JVM languages is a great advantage
- Experience with addressing considerations of low latency, high availability and performance
- Experience in Behaviour Driven Development (JBehave or Cucumber)
- Knowledge of Front End technologies (eg React)
- Business knowledge of Financial products and the Order and Trade Management Process for Primary and Secondary Market Products.
- German language
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.