Azure DevOps Engineer - Python/Docker/CI/CD Pipelines
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Azure DevOps Engineer - Python/Docker/CI/CD Pipelines - This is a long term contract opportunity to join our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 5+ years' experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Proficiency of Python, Docker and Linux
- Expertise in code deployment tools such as Ansible or SaltStack
- Sound understanding of and practice with Microsoft Azure or comparable cloud providers
- Extensive knowhow of Git, DevOps standards and Agile principles
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Implementing automation including CI/CD processes using Azure DevOps
- Taking responsibility for infrastructure provisioning, configuration, build and application deployment for a set of applications using Docker and Python on Linux
- Providing operational support including application monitoring and troubleshooting
- Conducting systems tests for security, performance and availability
- Collaborating with the IT operations team and the development team in developing solutions
- Working and supporting a team of skilled numerical programmers
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.