Junior Data Scientist
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by ITech Consult
Junior Data Scientist - Machine Learning/Data Scientist, Python, R Shiny dashboards, Linux
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Junior Data Scientist.
We are the calculation team focusing on the algorithm side of assay development. We mainly work on algorithms which will endup running in the diagnostic devices. Our data science team is currently working on a larger scope such as image analysis topics.
Areas of responsibility:
* Provide visual overviews and dashboards of results explaining trends and patterns in data.
* Data preparation and preprocessing accessing SQL databases and remote Servers.
* Provide fundamental insight about subject matters related to assay development.
* Implement reproducible Machine Learning pipelines using internal SW and best practices.
* Perform exploratory data analyses/data science techniques.
* Communicate statistical analysis and interpretation of data.
* Discover, create and improve analytical methods to support novel approaches of data and information processing.
* Design and develop novel and machine learning algorithms using both Auto ML SW and Python
Professional and technical requirements:
* Master in computer science or related fields preferred with focus and experience in pharma - biochemistry
* Previous working experience as a Machine Learning/Data Scientist for at least 2 years
* Good programming skills in Python demonstrated experience making R Shiny dashboards
* Expertise implementing machine-learning techniques (eg, K-means, SVM, trees, neural Networks)
* Strong knowledge of sciKit Learn, Pandas, and Keras
* Previous knowledge of biochemistry, assay development, or pharmaceuticals
* Strong grasp of fundamentals: linear algebra, statistical data analysis, discrete and continuous optimization, supervised and unsupervised methods, generative and discriminative methods
* Worked in SCRUM team and proficient using Git version control
* Experience working in a Linux environment
* Knowhow in object-oriented programming. Familiarity with reading Jmp, Matlab, and C based code
* Experience working in an international environment.
Please provide EN CV
Reference no: 920471 AD
Role: Junior Data Scientist
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.