Workday Implementation Consultant- Remote
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by E-Frontiers
We are working with a succeful Irish Start-up looking for a Workday Implementation Consultant.
You will work on Workday implementation for enterprise clients with a focus on Contingency worker's management. The company is developing a modern solution, an extended workforce system purpose-built for Workday customers, that can simplify the process to source, engage, and optimize spend for the extended workforce.
As part of your day-to-day you will be responsible for:
- Understanding and documenting customer business requirements
- Process modelling (eg as-is and to-be) of workflows and systems
- Configuration and data loading
- Rapid prototyping and managing phased roll-outs
- Identifying implementation challenges and developing practical recommendations
- Designing and building system integrations to relevant 3rd party customer and partner systems
- Comfortable communicating with client line managers as well as senior executives
- Liaising with product and development on solution enhancements required to serve customers
- Able to articulate technical requirements simply to non-technical people
- Apprising the Head of Client Services on project milestones, status and strategic concerns
We are looking for someone with experience in Workday implementations with a focus on the HCM module. This role allows you to work remotly from Europe and will involve travelling to the US.
Click apply and let's have a call if you are interested!