Oracle ERP Consultant (Tax/Finance) Prague or Paris
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by PSD Technology Contracts Ltd.
A global organisation, providing technology and telecommunications solutions to the aviation sector.
They are looking for an experienced Oracle ERP Consultant to join on a contract basis.
The role will support branch offices in more than 200 countries and territories.
The role is part of a Global Finance Application team with specific responsibilities to support Oracle ERP and other applications in support of the Finance and Tax functions
The core purpose of the will be to:
Support, design, leading developments, and project activities on a wide range of Indirect/direct Tax technology, complex cross application functional financial projects, intercompany processes. implementation, testing, and adoption, application management, delivering and supporting.
Oracle ERP and Indirect Tax application changes and process improvements as SME and project manager on Oracle and non-oracle platforms across 360 networks of affiliates and branch offices in more than 200 countries and territories.
- Act as a technical lead for multiple small to medium projects that have significant business impact.
- Act as the single point of contact (SPOC) and co-ordinate application troubleshooting with end users and other internal and external teams.
- Ensure the integration of the requirements match those of interacting applications, both inside and outside of SITA
- Drive requirement discussions and coordinate relevant workshops to define and articulate requirement and target operating model
- Design, Development, and implementation of the tax operating model and metric measurement.
- Review, design and embed effective tax control framework and processes across the end-to-end supply chain.
- Advise the business on best practices.
- Own the responsibility for the application configuration, liaising with functional and technical teams to determine effort, feasibility, scheduling and so forth.
- Execute testing with Finance end users and third-party service/application providers to ensure the application is functioning properly for cutover, ensuring all relevant documentation is in place (test plans, scripts and so forth.
- At least 10+ years' experience in the deployment and support of Oracle eBusiness Suite up to R12 with multiple full life cycle implementations.
- To have managed the successful delivery of Indirect Tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business-driven approach taken:
- Indirect Tax aspects of ERP implementations and ERP streamlining on Pan-European basis (Oracle, and other applications.)
- Indirect Tax reviews of ERP systems (VAT Health checks)
- Integration and implementation of 3rd party software solutions that focus on Indirect Tax automation and monitoring
- Tax Digitalisation: e-invoicing, SAF-T, Real Time reporting and efilling, etc.
- Experience with indirect VAT and/or GST, accounting, and finance processes as well as understanding of multi-territory indirect tax compliance
- Experience of implementing indirect tax configuration and processes, as well as direct tax and local taxes and implementing tax compliance and reporting solutions.
- Knowledge of the implementation of bolt-on tax engines such as OneSource Indirect Tax or Vertex.
- Experience of finance and tax processes (eg record-to-report, purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash)
- Able to communicate tax, data, and technology concepts to non-specialists
- Required Oracle R12 modules are eBusiness Tax, Advances Global Intercompany System (AGIS) General Ledger, Receivables, Payables Sub-Ledger Accounting, and Fixed Assets
- Strong Knowledge and experience of design and configuration aspects of Oracle ERP tax and finance solutions.Experience of the end-to-end life cycle of Oracle ERP deployment and specifically in implementing tax processes for across the globe.
For further information regarding this or similar opportunities please contact Nick Fraser at psd Group