Electrical Project Manager
Posted on Jul 15, 2021 by CV-Library
Electrical Project Manager Dublin €80-90k
Our client has an immediate requirement to recruit a Senior Electrical Project Manager to deliver a high value Data Centre Project within the Dublin area.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate evidence of developing effective project management plans, client management, financial management, overseeing all aspects of health and safety and prove they can ensure that projects are delivered on time, to budget and with quality. The ideal candidate will have shown progression to a project management role from an Electrical Engineering background.
* Manage overall project delivery from inception to completion
* Plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality expectations
* Management of project teams covering engineers, QS, site managers, subcontractors and support staff
* Client liaison and stakeholder management
* Maintaining accurate project documentation throughout the full project life cycle
* Site Audit Reports
* 5 years’ experience as an Electrical Project Manager
* Ideally hold relevant certifications in Electrical/Project Management
* Good understanding of the technical, commercial and contractual processes involved.
* Must have experience in large scale projects having worked as part of the senior management team
* Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Ability to read, understand and create contractual requirements, scope objectives and financial reports.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
For more information please contact Steve on (phone number removed).