Credit Risk Data Modeller
Posted on Jul 15, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
In Levy we are looking for a Data Modeller with experience working with credit risk prediction models, AIRB system and model redevelopment knowledge. You will be working with an international team from one of the biggest financial companies in Netherlands.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- You are going to be responsible for in-depth modelling data activities.
- You are going to be responsible for the content of system driven data remediation, solving gap's availability and documentation of gaps solutions.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- At least 10 years of experience working with credit risk prediction models.
- At least 10 years of experience working with AIRB and quantitative models hands on experience.
- Located in Netherlands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Englishy, Dutch is a Big plus.
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!