Manufacturing Process Development Engineer
Posted on Jul 15, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Manufacturing Process Development Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Develop manufacturing processes (process engineering).
- Develop concepts regarding the choice of the production methods
- Continuously further develop manufacturing processes & methods.
- Create & assess production concepts & requirement & functional specifications.
- Accompany the procurement of equipment up to the handover to manufacturing.
- Ensure the flow of information & communication between development projects & manufacturing.
- Technically lead the industrialization of products.
- Provide technical supplier support.
Your Skills & Profile:
- At least 3 years of experience in Process & Project Management within interdisciplinary environments.
- Strong experience in Management or Coordination in the Industrialization field.
- Any experience in an operational function is considered advantageous.
- Completed relevant University Degree.
- Fluent English & very good German language skills are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.