.NET/Java Software Architect (Cloud/DevOps/Apps)
Posted on Jul 15, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a .NET/Java Software Architect (Cloud/DevOps/Apps). The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn or Bern Canton.
- Develop existing & new software solutions & strengthen the product portfolio.
- Concept, plan & document technical solutions & actively support implementation along the entire development process up to the release.
- Translate business, system & stakeholder requirements in technical solutions in cooperation with the other involved departments (Software & Hardware Development, System Engineering, Risk & Product Management & Testing).
- Support Concept Development with the evaluation of technologies & the creation of prototypes & proof of concept.
- Evaluate modern technologies available on the market for the creation of sustainable & robust software architecture.
- Actively tracking trends & developments in the technology industry & derive strategies for software development.
- Continuously improve development processes.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Software Architect with a broad technological knowledge (preferably in the fields of Cloud/DevOps/Apps).
- At least 5 years of Software Development experience (ideally in Java &/or .Net)
- Skilled & experienced with Modern Development Methods & Tools (Scrum, TFS, Maven, Git, CI/CD).
- Sound expertise in Requirements Engineering.
- Ideally experience in the Medical Technology Sector or other Regulated Industries.
- Completed University Degree with specialization in IT or Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Very good communication skills in both an engineering & business context.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.