Senior Embedded Software Test Engineer
Posted on Jul 15, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Embedded Software Test Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Create, implement & document verification tests for Embedded software.
- Ensure Software Test competence within an Agile Development Team.
- Develop manual & automated test cases with suitable test frameworks (eg IBM ETM (RQM), TestNG, xUnit, Cucumber, GoogleTest, TPT) & using the associated programming languages (Java, C/C++).
- Setup & expand product-specific HIL test environments with debug & trace tools (Lauterbach) & Microcontroller boards.
- Participate in the development & expansion of internal company infrastructure for the automated testing of Embedded software or devices.
- Expand specialist knowledge regarding the automated testing of networked Embedded devices.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Testing Embedded Software in C/C ++.
- A good knowledge of some associated Tools (IBM ETM (RQM), TestNG, xUnit, Cucumber, GoogleTest, TPT).
- A good knowledge of Java (for test automation).
- Experienced in automated test environments for Embedded software or devices.
- Skilled & experienced in Agile Development Processes.
- Ideally experienced in the Medical Software Sector & IEC 62304 standards or other highly regulated environments.
- Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering or similar.
- Ideally further trained in the field of software testing (eg ISTQB Certified Software Tester).
- A team-player with a strong motivation to continuously further develop.
- Fluent in English & ideally a good knowledge of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.