C/C++ Embedded Software Project Lead
Posted on Jul 15, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded Software Project Lead. The role is a permanent position based in Bern or Solothurn Canton depending on candidate preference.
- Carry out Agile coordination of an Embedded software project team.
- Create & maintain a software roadmap & iteration plan (task & resource planning) of an Embedded software project.
- Undertake effort estimation, prioritization & coordination of the software tasks in cooperation with stakeholders & the Embedded software project team.
- Act as an interface to the internal departments including Product Care, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Risk Management, Systems Engineering & Patents.
- Review technical Embedded software documentation.
- 10+ years of overall relevant professional experience including:
- Several years of Project Management experience in the field of Embedded Software Development.
- Several years of hand-on C/C++ Embedded Software Development experience.
- Professional experience within a regulated environment is considered advantageous.
- Completed Engineering University Degree specializing in Electrical, Micro or Medical Technology or Computer Science (or similar).
- Confident personality, a strong communicator & highly organized.
- Very good knowledge of German (at least B2 level) & fluent in English.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.