Jnr-Mid Ruby on Rails Developer
Posted on Jul 15, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Donations to charitable causes are now investments as Philanthropy meets fintech.
This company has been built to modernise and revolutionise the investment and financial system and exists in order to create a more sustainable world through impactful investments. Investments that are to be made with the intention to positively impact social and environmental subjects with measurable results alongside a financial return.
Now you do not need to be Leo Di Caprio, or the wolf of wall street. This company is aimed at everyone and all levels of expertise. Even if you weren't interested in this vacant opportunity, you may be interested in opening an investment account as its highly personalized and relevant to the user. If the user cares only about the environment, then companies promoting clean energy, planting trees, cleaning oceans etc etc then this is all they will see and invest in. But if they also care about human rights, equal rights, BLM, 3rd world economies, etc, etc they will also see relevant companies impacting these areas.
Covering all socially responsible and environmentally friendly topics that will help build a better world. Providing a platform for these purposeful companies to thrive and get their message/goal across while providing investors with a return.
This is truly an incredible company and one that has a high growth potential in the very near future.
Now currently seeking a Senior Ruby/ROR developer to help them continue be a success and continue the meaningful work they are doing. This developer will also be looking at team lead position in the near future due to the organic growth of the company
- Working on the very heart of the Back End technology and improve what enables them to manage hundreds and thousands of portfolios in Real Time, at the same time.
- You would help implement processes and methods to support the growing technical team
- Work in close collaboration with the investment team and help occurring problems to be able to benefit them, the customer and the company as a whole
- Be the future leader of the tech team.
You are able to bring
- Experience within RoR (1-3 years)
- Experience with Client Server architectures
- Experience with application development and using databases
- Experience with RESTAPIs
- Experience with version control systems (EG Git)
- Knowledge of other Back End languages (Python is a plus)
- Knowledge of any Cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Front End technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of SASS or other CSS pre-processor languages
- Fluent English
What is your own purpose
- Numerous challenging problems tackled by using cutting edge technologies
- Working alongside talented engineers all pushing in the same direction for a common goal with coaching/mentoring opportunities for personal learning growth.
- Be part of a company with a strong purpose
- Fun and diverse team culture in a exciting start up vibe
- Working in the centre of beautiful Zurich
- Remote possibilities on offer
- Attractive compensation packages
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.