Data Lead, 6 Months, €643p/d, Dublin
Posted on Jul 15, 2021 by Parity Professionals
Data Lead, 6 months, €643p/d, Dublin
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, a renowned fashion brand, who are looking to add a Data Lead to their team. The role will be based in Dublin.
You will receive a competitive daily rate of €643.
The client is an expanding fashion brand who are looking for someone to deliver business and technical analysis, design and execution of the data migration from Legacy source systems to new target systems. You will work closely with the data analyst, test team and other project team members.
- Design an overarching strategy for data migration for multiple projects.
- With understanding of requirements, identify data required to satisfy requirements and the data sources.
- Design and complete data mapping documents.
- Advise on data cleansing requirements and manage the cleansing activities required to prepare data to be migrated
- Work with data analyst to extract data from sources and transform into format to load to target system
- Work with analyst to load data to target system and work with implementation partner to ensure data is prepared in the required format eg data load spreadsheets for Workday
- Required to compare data sources utilising tools such as FME, SQL and Excel.
- Responsible for completing high level data analysis- identify data fields and agree systems of source for each data field & to agree rules for historic data records
- Required to deliver data consistency between Workday, Payroll and T&A applications used in the same territory.
- Obtain sign off for data loads from the business stakeholders.
- Control the data cut over and ensure data quality in the production environment at the point of go live.
- The processes to be developed as part of the project for the data cleansing need to be repeatable processes to maximise resource efficiency for each of the countries.
- French, Dutch or German speaking
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Kamran Chaudhry, for more information or simply click on the apply button.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position