Programme Service Delivery Manager
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by Mindful Contract Solutions
Our client is an international fashion retailer implementing a new global point of sale system. The programme is mid-way through delivery. This role sits in the client-side team of the programme. The role will initially be home-based, with the post-Covid location being Reading.
The individual should have experience in service management in the retail industry and should have worked with managing store applications, experience of POS will be an advantage.
- Act as SDM during Hyper care of store release on new POS solution (hardware & software)
- Manage the transition of service into BAU
- Work with the BAU SDMs and support them with store in BAU where required
- Act as the point for service and service reporting for the programme
- Review and manage the performance of the service vendor during the Hyper care period
- Review readiness for service before stores open on new POS
- Support and contribute to service improvement plans presented by the service vendor