Business Consultant - Reporting - Luxemebourg
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
Business Consultant need to analyse business processes and identifies alternatives, providing detailed advice and conducts advanced modelling activities for change programs.
The ideal candidate should have the below knowledge.
- BCL REGULATORY REPORTING RELATING TO THE COLLECTION OF DATA ON PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS AND OPERATIONS
- Experience with payment systems: being able to conduct workshops to assess/revalidate current interfaces/reports and assess gaps to new requirements
- Knowledge of existing V1.1, V1.2, V1.13 and V1.14 reports and/or V reports for non-retail banks.
- BCL Definitions and concepts for the statistical reporting of credit institutions
- Current S0.1, S1.x, S2.x and S3.x reports templates suite
- FINREP IFRS 9 reporting GAAP as applicable in Luxembourg
- Ability to execute and test the complete data flow from input data to regulatory reports including data difference analysis and interface gaps in A360 (experience with WKFS tool is also accepted)