IT Risk Analyst - Dublin - €75K
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
IT Risk Analyst - Dublin - €75K
Highly regarded Insurance and Financial Services Multinational with significant experience in the Irish Market. They now have an immediate requirement for a looking for an experienced IT Risk Analyst to perform a variety of tasks to meet the strategic, operational, and reporting requirements for risk management of the company business applications and systems. Reporting to the Head of I.S. Transformation, the key areas for risk.
This is a permanent role, and in addition to base salary the role offers a generous health insurance, pension and bonus benefits.
Responsibilities of Role
- Assisting IT Management in discussions about IT risks with Group representatives, Central Security Services, Information Resource Owners and Business Unit (CLE) Stakeholders.
- Reporting of IT Risk Profiles and Risk Assessments.
- Analyse data and documentation to understand potential risks to operational systems & processes.
- Oversight of the IT Risk Mitigation Action Plans.
- Oversight of the vulnerability management activities.
- Support IT Risk Control Self-Assessments of applications and processes.
- Facilitating the review and risk evaluation of new or existing information resources or technology related services, including material 3rd party suppliers.
- Working with Group Supplier Management to ensure that the necessary governance and processes are in place to manage IS 3rd party suppliers.
- Facilitating the development and on-going management of risk remediation plans;
- Developing and managing a mechanism for the reporting of the various risk and control indicators.
- Supporting the implementation of Risk Assessment frameworks and the Risk Control Self- Assessments as required by Group.
- Describing threats in layman's terms to stakeholders and executives.
- Preparing status reports and presentation on a timely and routine basis.
- Oversight of security strategy/testing within the development life cycle.
- Partake in the Operational Risk Working Group as IS Risk and Compliance Champion to support the business in applying operational risk management processes and procedures
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Degree/Post graduate qualification in IT, Computer Science, or other relevant, related area
- Security certifications such as CRISC, CISA, CISSP, CISM or appropriate equivalent
- 3 years+ in an Information Security/Risk Analyst role.
- Technical Background (min 6 to 8 years) in Application Development and/or Networking/Security.
'strong Understanding of IT and security risks, processes, and controls and ability to converse at a technical level.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, and coordinate work related activities
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and professionalism with strong organisational, communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Networking & Communication Protocols - DNS, TCPIP, UDP, HTTP HTTPS, SSL, FTP, SCP, SOAP & REST.
- Ability to prepare presentations, status reports, process narratives, and workflow diagrams.
- Familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio, and Jira;
- Experience with security testing tools - ZAP, Burp Suite or similar.
IMPORTANT - All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU - Candidates that require any kind of Visa sponsorship or work will not be considered at present
For more information on this role, please contact Níall or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site