Technical Architect - Multiple Locations
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by Accenture
Technical Architect - Multiple Locations
Location: Newcastle Upon- Tyne, Manchester, Edinburgh
Career Level: Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Consultant, Assistant Manager, Manager
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
As a team:
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for our clients. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
In our team you will learn:
- Our Advanced Technology Centre is a thriving technology and innovation hub from where we deliver high quality services to a number of private and public sector clients.
- You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
As a Technical Architect you will:
- help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- Be part of a 'Truly Human' environment Accenture provides an extensive network of over 1,300 trained mental health allies and prioritises mental health at the top of our UKI Inclusion & Diversity Agenda.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Experienced within a Technical Architecture or a Lead Developer role.
- Experienced understanding the business needs, user needs and good software architecture principles. Experienced working with business analysts, SMEs and developers to collaboratively design solutions. Able to discuss the solution blueprint with stakeholders with different degrees of technical knowledge and different interests in the solution.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of complex solutions across a range of problem spaces and can demonstrate this.
- Continually identifying new technologies and approaches and forming opinions on where and when they could be applied.
- Experienced as a subject matter expert in one or more tools, technologies or industries. Able to identify requirements and translate into actionable design documentation.
- Understand key software and integration design patterns.
Set yourself apart:
- Have experience of at least one large-scale Cloud provider and can clearly articulate the use cases for the Cloud.
- Great at documenting your solutions in a way that the varied audience can understand (e.g. smart diagramming).
- Have worked in an agile environment.
- Have a good understanding of designing and implementing secure systems.
- Experienced with one or more of the following;
- Infrastructure as Code, API implementations, Containerisation, C++, Java, Spring Framework (including Spring Boot), Microservices, Oracle, Oracle Golden Gate, Kafka, Security Architecture Principles.
What's in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £60k Annual