CI/CD Engineer - Jenikins, Artifactory
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by Sentinel
CI/CD Engineer - Jenkins, Artifactory
6 months initially
Are you looking for a new contract?
Do you have expertise in CI/CD and looking to take ownership of for building up and running our client's CI/CD setup?
Sentinel are working with a Financial Services organisation, looking for a CI/CD Engineer to join their Zurich office & manage the implementation project for CI/CD setup.
As the CI/CD Engineer you'll be responsible for:
- Setting up and maintaining the CI/CD setup
- Project Support and Consultancy
- Documentation fo system landscape and processes
- Improving and automating processes
- Stakeholder management
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Continerized enviornments, preferably Openshift
- Experience with GitLab, Artifactory and Jenkins
- Experience with Network and Firewall principles
- Stakeholder management capabilities
- Strong English communication skills
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.