.Net Software Developer/Mid-level software developer
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Role: .NET Software Developer/Mid-level software developer
Salary: Competitive with generous benefits
Location: Remote working with occasional travel - UK based
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced .NET Developer?
Do you want to work for a company that is creating next generation software? Do you want to work in a team where you are encouraged to grow and develop and progress in your career?
We have an exciting opportunity for a technical DevOps Engineer to join our client. This role requires at least 5 years' experience with a proven track record of using C#, Python, Web APIs, RabbitMQ and Azure DevOps.
Our client, based in the East Midlands, is pushing boundaries, creating a first of its kind product with a forward-thinking team. It operates in global markets, providing its Tier 1 clients with mission-critical technology. The team is expanding and growing rapidly. The organisation offers continued training, growth and development meaning you will benefit from excellent progression opportunities. It is investing significantly in its future technology stack and is committed to enhancing its already mature Agile working practices.
You will be part of an applications scrum team, delivering platforms to support the strategic telephony (physical, on-prem, cloud) integrations. Delivering high quality code to satisfy sprint goals agreed with your Product Owner whilst working within an Agile DevOps mindset.
- More than 5 years software development experience
- A proven track record of using C#, Python, Web APIs, RabbitMQ and Azure DevOps
- The desire to work in a faced paced environment
- Ability to self-manage, problem solve, whilst remaining calm and collected
- Knowledge of software development life cycles including lean agile and scrum principles
- Demonstrable experience in applying DevOps principles and culture
- Experience developing and designing secure applications
- Creative and capable of presenting ideas for systems improvements.
- Excellent communicator
In return, our client can offer a very competitive starting salary, on-going development/training, and the following benefits and perks:
- Remote working
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Healthcare cash plan
- Matched company pension
- Flexible working hours