Baseband Integration Engineer
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
I'm currently looking for a freelancers/contractor to work on a large-scale project for my client in Paris.
- Elaborating validation strategies in close collaboration with all teams involved: ASIC, DSP/Layer1, HW Design, etc
- Developing and maintaining drivers and test applications
- Solving identified issues with development teams (bugs or architecture modifications).
- Giving outstanding support to all R&D teams
- Strong experience with Embedded systems
- Good knowledge of hardware and Embedded software development environment
- Development of drivers on RTOS
- Highly skilled on following topics:
- Programming skills: C, C++, Assembly code, Python
- Knowledge of Platform prototyping (FPGA, JTAG)
- Version control systems: GIT, SVN
- Used to work in a Linux environment
- Some knowledge of PHY layer of a Telecom Standard like 5G, LTE, UMTS, GSM is a plus
- Engineering degree with at least 5 years' experience in engineering
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.