IT Service Delivery Coordinator
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, a Biotech company in the Zug area, is looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager with a customer-oriented mindset to join their team.
This is a contract position, and a fantastic opportunity where you would have the opportunity to provide overall oversight for delivery of IT equipment to end-users throughout Europe, provide IT onboarding to all users and support with implementation of strategic projects.
The desired start date for this position is August 2021 and the contract will be initially for 6 months with a possible extension.
- Work with cross functional teams to order and deploy hardware and software, and form alliances on projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements/conflicts and vendor contract negotiation
- Support an "automation first" mindset and implement practices to support CI/CD pipelines and development teams
- Responsible for the availability of all systems and tools
- Other duties as assigned by organization leadership to support Seattle Genetics European and Global IT operations.
- Travel not required.
- Ability to handle urgent requests in an expedited manner.
- Good IT services with focus on exceptional customer service.
- Being a shared resource to triage, troubleshoot, resolve, escalate IT issues to other IT teams if needed.
- Proven ability to provide professional written and verbal status reports.
- Maintain organized, clean and safe work environment throughout the enterprise.
- Participate in asset tracking, inventory management, vendor management, and process improvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in core IT delivery services
- 3+ years of experience in remote order management of IT hardware, peripherals and mobility devices.
- 2+ years of vendor and order management experience, ensure tight timelines are delivered
- Experience in supporting Microsoft desktops/laptops, Apple mobile devices such as iPads, iPhones etc.
- Experience with a variety of platforms including PC's, Apple devices, Microsoft devices, Audio Visual and others used in the day to day activities.
- Can communicate effectively at all levels of the Seattle Genetics organization
- Ability to de-escalate tense situations in order to problem-solve effectively
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly and to present ideas in a user-friendly language
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience with Service Now would be an advantage, but not necessary
Job Title: IT Service Delivery Coordinator
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 1.00 - 50.00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.