Internal Customer Account Manager
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by CV-Library
Internal Customer Account Manager - c£23k plus bonus – Doncaster
29 days holiday increasing to 33 - 7.30am to 4.30pm Mon-Thurs finish at 4pm on Fridays
* Internal Customer Account Manager
* Circa £23,000 p/a plus company bonus
* 29 days holiday increasing to 33 in 5 years
* 7.30 to 4.30 Mon to Thurs
* 4pm finish on Fridays
* Variety, ownership and progression
An exciting opportunity to be part of the current global expansion of a successful local manufacturer and supplier. Providing first class customer service and developing business by supporting external managers in Germany, Italy, Spain or France.
As the Internal Customer Account Manager, you will:
* Working closely with colleagues in Europe, building a close working relationship
* Build excellent relationships with key contacts within each company, communicating effectively and maintaining contact over the phone, via email and skype
* Resolving incoming customer queries and challenges with a positively and professionally.
* Supporting Manager(s) with customer activities such as quote requests, system reports, meeting preparation and other sales focused tasks, updating the CRM accurately.
* Provide the highest level of customer services support customers with product requirements, branded product setups and other product queries.
* Proactively call customers to check in and improve customer experience as well as unearthing sales opportunities, upselling and cross selling with a positive approach.
The successful Internal Customer Account Manager is expected to have:
* Excellent communication skills and strong phone skills and active listening
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
* Willingness to work closely with other key Sales stakeholders, learn and develop
* Experience of working with technical or complex information
* Track record of over-achieving targets with exceptional customer care
* Ability to upsell and cross sell relevant items to increase sales revenue
* Familiarity with CRM systems and practices, ideally NetSuite experience
* Building effective working relationships with internal and external customers
* Also, it would be amazing if you could speak Italian, Spanish, French or German
Travail Employment Group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.
To apply for this position please e-mail your current CV