Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
For one of our clients in the Amsterdam Area, we are looking for a Security Manager/Architect.
We are looking for someone to join this multi-disciplinary security team and someone to lead this team. For this position, you understand how important information security is to an Enterprise organization. The main goal of the Security Manager/Architect is that the Information systems are implemented and used according to the requirements of the organization.
- Create awareness around the big topic of information security
- Draw up the Security annual plan, coordinate it and monitor progress
- Experience with drafting, maintaining, and implementing a Security Architecture.
- Certifications CISSP/CISM
- Proven track record at a strategic and tactical level within Operating Information Security
- Set out the view on a strategic and tactical level
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent base salary up to Euros 105K;
- 28+ Holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- Great pension scheme;
- Lease car
Looking for a new challenge as a Security Manager/Architect or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at (see below) or call.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.