Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Business Assistant to join one of their clients, a multinational FMCG company, based in Geneva.
Your role will involve:-
- Tracking and monitoring budgets. Flags over/under-spending to management attention
- Basic admin (expense, travel, mail, phone calls management) for Business Leader or Team
- Organizing complex worldwide travel arrangements for the team, with visa letters, complicated entry requirements where the individual has to interact with embassies and foreign affairs offices
- Organizing logistics of complex meetings/seminars with participants coming from various regions/various levels and/or with outside speakers/trainers
- Follow-up and own accuracy of HR data for department or Business Leader direct reports using Business Warehouse (SAP, W&DP),
- Make appropriate e-forms for organization changes and/or correction of data
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have the following skills:
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- Is skilled in document handling (MS Office - specifically Powerpoint)
- Fluent in English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Business Assistant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.