SAP Solution Architect - French Speaking. 100% Remote Work. Start: 19th July 2021. 24 Month Contract
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by Eursap Ltd
SAP Solution Architect - French Speaking. 100% Remote Work. Start: 19th July 2021. 24 Month Contract.
Our client based in Brussels, Belgium is looking for an SAP Solution Architect to design, develop and implement a systems architecture that meets the future business needs of the company. The company is in the process of renewing its SAP landscape and implementing SAP S/4HANA based systems in the area of retail, finance, supply chain and SuccessFactors-based systems for HR (EC, EC Pay, UKG Dimensions).
Your role will entail being the link between business and IT. In that role, you will analyze the current and future business and map it to a future landscape. You will also be responsible for following up on the technical and functional implementation of that landscape, being the key contact of the implementation partner.
You will also need to continually assess the SAP product suite and development roadmap to integrate updated specifications and requirements into the SAP system architecture. You should become the trusted advisor of the Key Stakeholders of the business.
You will be part of the team of Solution Architects assigned to the different SAP transformation projects.
- Evaluate the business requirements to build the optimal SAP design and supplement with the right mix of alternative technology solutions which are available within the company
- Design, integrate requirements and processes into SAP systems architecture to meet the business requirements
- Assess systems architecture (SAP and other) currently in place and work with technical staff to recommend solutions (SAP or alternative solutions) to improve it or fill the gap
- Assess business impact of technical choices made
- Resolve technical problems as and when they arise
- Develop/maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and keep them informed of challenges/risks/issues with technical solutions being implemented
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders on product development processes.
- Provide supervision and guidance to the technical and development teams.
- Continually research current and emerging technologies (SAP or others) and propose changes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- experience of min 2-3 years in a similar function.
- 2-3 years of experience with SAP implementation
- good overview of SAP solutions in general.
- Experience with or knowledge of new SAP technologies such as S/4HANA, Fiori, SAP Business Technology Platform, CPI and Successfactor
- Experience in Retail is a plus
- Must be strong in French (minimum B2 level)
- Must be fluent in English
Skills: (level 1 to 3)
Act for customer:
- client orientation 3/3
- result orientation 2/3
Act for people:
- develop people 2/3
- encourage diversity 1/3
- collaboration 3/3
- managerial courage 2/3
Act for simplicity:
- analytical 3/3
- project management and organization 1/3
Act for transformation:
- strategic vision 1/3
- Communication/persuasion 2/3
- Flexible start date between the 19th July - 2nd August 2021
- 5 days per week
- 8 hours per day
- 100% remote work permitted
Related keywords: SAP Solution Architect, SAP S/4HANA, Retail, Fiori