Service Delivery Manager
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Service Delivery Manager
We are presently looking for junior/medior/senior service delivery managers with experience
Budget: Varies depending on experience (depends if candidate is Junior, Mid-level or Senior)
Location: Brussels - 1 to 2 days/week, other 3 days in remote (after Covid period)
Start: ASAP after selection
Duration: until 31/12/2021 with long term extensions
Linguistic skills: Dutch and French (good oral level) + English
The hiring manager is also open to more "junior" profiles, for examples Telco/IT team leaders who are interested to evolve to a position of SDM.
Need to have a good background in IT & Telco activities, good communication skills, be motivated, eager to learn, team players and having good financial capacities in order to manage the contracts and the SLAs with the customers
This includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as a tactical SPOC (Single Point of Contact) during the operational life cycle of a contract, ensuring an efficient relationship between the customer and the various internal departments or external partners involved in the delivery of the services.
- You coordinate the service delivery of the solutions to the client through regular Service Review Meetings with the customers and create an enabling environment for the internal resources.
- Based on the SLAs agreed with the customer and the analysis of reports, you ensure that the services are delivered as contractually agreed. If necessary, you initiate corrective action plans in order to comply with the SLA and to continuously improve our services.
- You handle all customer requests in a timely manner and in accordance with the contract terms.
- You define, monitor and optimise the profitability of your customer contracts, take corrective action if necessary after consultation with AM and team leaders
- You organise internal ATM (Account Team Meetings) with the main internal stakeholders (pre)sales, technical and service consultants, engineers, architects, etc
- On the basis of regular service review meetings and internal account team meetings, you define and manage concrete action plans and improvement plans
- You actively participate in internal work groups and internal team meetings
- You travel regularly to customers
- Industrial engineer or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience and expertise in Service Management, contacts with Professional Customers, operational environment and coordination of experts
- Good knowledge of Telco and at least two of the following ICT solutions: LAN/WLAN, Security, Data Centre, UC.
- Good knowledge in contract management, SLAs and finance.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch/French/English.
- You have a sense of initiative and you systematically want to achieve results.
- You meet and exceed the expectations of your internal or external customers.
- You inform your colleagues in a timely and efficient manner.
- You are a team player
- You are able to manage resources (team, time, budget, tasks, virtual teams)
- You learn quickly.
Personality and Values:
- Excellent team worker
- Methodical and able to treat several problems autonomously
- Sense of responsibility and self-initiative
- Customer, Quality & Service Minded
- Stress resistant, patience, tolerance and resilience
What makes the job attractive:
- You join an experienced team of 26 Service Delivery Managers and 16 Process Managers closely collaborating with Account and Success Managers.
- You manage multiple contracts for sector leading customers ensuring variety of content
- You interact with multiple teams from different specialisations in a fascinating environment with state-of-the-art technology
- High level of autonomy and room for improvement initiatives
- Middle to long term mission
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.