UX Research Expert
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Presenting a 6-month Freelance UX Research Specialist opportunity, with a growing online Real Estate brand. Join an inclusive international environment and be be responsible for defining research actions aligned with the product roadmap (that you'll also challenge by formulating the right hypothesis).
- Manage and conduct user research actions
- Comfortable collaborating with market research team to better understand customers and end users online behaviour.
- Support the UX team throughout the process of proposing, wireframing, and implementing UX improvements
- Work closely with marketing, development teams and product management teams to identify research topics
- Coordinate recruitment activities for user research
- Execute the overall user research strategy and methods
- Communicate widely on your findings and keep them organized
- 5 years of experience as UX Research Specialist or similar role
- Comfortable iterating quickly and using data when designing research actions
- In-depth understanding of UI design/Customer experience/Customer journeys
- Experience with qualitative and user-centered design methodologies
- Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving attitude
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- English is the working language, but Dutch and/or French will also be mandatory to conduct your research.
- Autonomy, responsibility and challenging work
- Work-life balance: working from home, flexible working hours
- A dynamic, open and collaborative corporate culture
- Well-being: showers, fruit, fun room, team-building, end-of-year dinner, happy hours, ...
- A company that is a market leader - a socially responsible business with a real impact on society (green team, inclusion team, charity work, digital accessibility for all)
- 6 month's contract
- Location: Brussels/Remote
- Duration: Initial 6-month contract
- Start Date: August
If the available position is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to email at for further information. Please also feel free to pass this position onto other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.