Technical PM "Financial Connectivity Strategy"
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Technical PM "Financial Connectivity Strategy" needed in Amsterdam
Important: We are looking for somebody that is already located in the Netherlands or is willing to relocate!
You will be part of the Connectivity, Test and B2B Strategy (CTBS) team, together you will be responsible for assessing new technologies, modelling business cases and managing a multimillion Euro portfolio.
In the financial control domain, the main responsibilities of the CTBS team are:
- Own and maintain "Plan of Record", Budget and Financial assessment of the Connectivity portfolio technology spending.
- Work alongside subject matter experts to assess new technology initiatives and create business cases, forecasts to understand the impact on the business.
- Maintain accurate forecasts across the connectivity technology team.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Develop and document business processes to support accurate accounting.
- Provide value-add to projects by driving quality and supporting delivery activities, including through portfolio management, analytics, reporting, and governance/controls.
- Understand, challenge and track key project issues, risks, dependencies, changes and deliverables.
- Manage the timely submission and quality of reporting.
- Analyse, validate and present project data and management information.
- Finance/budget administration management and financial reporting.
- Improve the team's governance and delivery frameworks.
- Liaise with country representatives and other stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed:
- Successful candidates for this role will have 5+ years of experience in delivery of technical products in the telecommunications, cable, and/or media industry.
- Business background and experience in program management, portfolio office and project management methodologies.
- A deep understanding and first-hand experience of traditional waterfall and agile project management methodologies used in the industry eg PRINCE2, PMI, Scrum.
- Self-motivated, proactive with a "can do" mentality.
- You are very effective operating in an international working environment.
- Strong financial management, forecasting and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of and experience of governance processes in global multi-national companies.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to (see below) or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.