Project Manager - Insurance SaaS Platform - Permanent
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by McCabe & Barton
My client are an InsurTech, who have developed a suite of consumer focussed insurance solutions which deliver an engaging user experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience of leading Agile Digital Projects within the Insurance industry across both Personal & Commercial lines, ideally with a strong understanding of Policy Administration. Working directly with new and existing clients, the role will be responsible for the preparation and management of client project/implementations as well as changes to existing services, development of web site, SaaS Platform and client portals, working with stakeholders across the business.
- Accomplishes results by communicating expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising.
- Develop project documentation, including estimations, timelines, RAID logs, RAG statuses and managing allocation of time and budget.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by taking ownership for defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for roadmap and client projects.
- Effectively prioritise workload to ensure capacity for delivery and managing client expectations.
- Maintaining close relationships with the Development Team to make decisions and ensure the requirements of each sprint are understood.
- Knowledge of General Insurance, ideally both Personal and Commercial lines.
- Knowledge of Insurance Brokers, MGA's, Insurers, Price Comparison Websites a big advantage.
- Articulate, creative, energetic person able to work alongside the team
- Outstanding written and oral communications as well as interpersonal skills; ability to explain technical detail to business facing stakeholders and business change detail to technical facing stakeholders
- Ability to establish credibility and build strong relationships with customers and other business stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Excellent organisational, negotiation, presentation and time management skills; ability to manage business expectations