DWH Product Owner
Posted on Jul 14, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
ONLY DUTCH SPEAKING!
In Levy we are looking for a Product Owner with at least 5 years of experience in DWH environments, you will be responsible for developing the Datawarehouse in the Financial Department, with the purpose of being the single source for all lending data, to ensures that data can be consumed in an unambiguous and compliant way.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- You will guide development teams by providing transparency on product vision, product roadmap and the product backlog and also about customer needs on a regular bases.
- You will collect ideas, talk to the stakeholders, prioritize the backlog and together with multiple development teams you will focus on creating value.
- You will take your responsibility to help create high performing teams and your goal is to achieve the business roadmap and product vision together with the teams, create flow and strive for the best result possible.
- Act as liaison between business, IT teams, Finance and Risk to refine the product and incorporate features based on stakeholder demands and product vision.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 5 years of experience working in a DWH environment.
- Hands on experience in creation and maintenance of the product vision, roadmap, and backlog of work through the product life cycle.
- Experience collaborating with Product Owners and stakeholders.
- Experience identifying bottlenecks and solving them in different stags of the process.
- Affinity with data, data warehousing, data management.
- Agile and Scrum experience (At least PSPO I certified, preferable PSPO II/III - or similar)
- Fluent in Dutch and English language (verbal and written communication)
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!