Senior EPM Manager/Director | Oracle | Home Working | £80-130K plus bens
Posted on Jul 13, 2021 by Enterprise Digital Resources
Senior EPM Manager/Director
£80-130k plus bonus plus Benefits
Senior Manager, Oracle EPM required to join my well established professional services client to help lead and drive their EPM solutions delivery team. The focus will be on Oracle/Hyperion related technologies but experience with other products such as OneStream and Ananplan would be beneficial.
The role will entail working with clients to help make sure they can develop and enhance their finance and planning processes through Oracle. The role will be leading the delivery team thought the full project life cycle whilst working closely with the client and senior stakeholders to ensure the solution delivered is a good fit for the business.
The key skills required are:
- Solid understanding of the Finance function including operating models and supporting organisation structures and process best practices
- Significant engagement with management as well as the business and also help with building the team
- Experience of leading a project and leading a project team ensuring successful delivery
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the business case for the finance solutions being offered
- Knowledge and experience in accounting operations & systems, month-end close, consolidations, and reporting
- Knowledge of Oracle, ideally Oracle Cloud Planning, and/or Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) as well as Oracle Cloud Financial Close & Consolidations (FCC)
This role would suit an ambitious candidate who wants a hands on role whilst having direct involved with the strategy and planning for the EPM offering for my client.
There is an opportunity to grow with the company and take on more responsibility.