Project Manager (Degreed/GoLearn)
Posted on Jul 13, 2021 by Coopers Group GmbH
For our Pharma client based in Basel, we are currently looking for an experienced
Project Manager (Degreed/GoLearn) -100%
Start/Ende:01.08.2021 - 1 year duration
As Degreed/GoLearn Capability Lead you will thrive by:
Understanding user needs and capability gaps (everyone within your function - potentially different groups based on job title/area and/or seniority level).
Translating these into customized learning journeys (helping individuals progress in their respective jobs and career paths).
Leveraging relevant Degreed/GoLearn platform features and resources to be on the pulse of what is possible with the technology.
Curating & Creating external content offerings to feed into the respective learning journeys.
Developing accountability by measuring success/impact and ongoing communication with your audience.
TASKS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Offering Expert Platform Knowledge - become intimately familiar with Degreed as a platform and all of its core features, gauging what makes sense/what is not needed for your function (Skills, Directories, Plans, Pathways, Content Items, Groups, Insights).
Ensuring Smooth User Access & Onboarding - help individuals and new joiners understand how to access & navigate the platform (establish onboarding guidance, run demos, develop 1st experiences).
Defining Overall Capability Strategy - together with business owners, define a framework to develop tailored learning content/goals & skill plans for sub-groups/job families/roles.
Publishing and Organizing Content - curate content, create bespoke content (via plans, pathways) & organize individual learning journeys (role plans), identify and collaborate with external partners/agencies who can help with curriculum/content development but not necessarily have access to the platform directly.
Developing a Communications Plan - develop and deliver ongoing comms via functional internal touchpoints to raise awareness for the platform, new content and tips & tricks so people re-engage.
Building a Community - create & moderate Degreed groups and potentially create a pool of Learning Professionals who support you with the roll-out.
Troubleshooting Effectively - take care of any technical issues (escalate platform issues to Degreed, solve for internal issues).
- Work with corporate HR teams to understand global direction of Degreed/GoLearn, implications for your business function and articulate the needs of your function.
- Collaborate cross-functionally if knowledge/Subject Matter Experts for planned content sit somewhere else within the organization.
- Represent your function in internal forums
- Build a direct relationship with Degreed (Customer Success team) to grow your own knowledge, understand product pipeline and seed resourcing requests/give product recommendations.
- Work with any external partner/agency you engage to develop content/curriculum for your users.
Measuring and Being Accountable
- Intimately understand Degreed Insights for Learning and Skills, as well as interpreting data from our internal GoLearn Dashboard.
- Define Metrics and KPIs to determine overall success/ramp up of Degreed/GoLearn, as well as derive insights from Degreed/GoLearn usage.
- Provide Management Updates on Degreed progress with clarity and integrity.
- Degree in HR/Marketing/Publishing or related area
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar environment
- At least 5 years project management experience
- Prior experience working with of the Degreed/GoLearn platform
- Strong command of the English language is a must and German is nice to have
NICE TO HAVE:
- Familiarity with the functional area (ie interest/experience in HR/Marketing/Publishing).
- Digital savviness
- Analytical/structured thinking
- People-Mindedness - naturally curious, and open to dealing with new functions/individuals. Your set of stakeholders may also be very fluid. You have to make people want to work with you
- Presence & Authority - you will have to be comfortable with presenting to large audiences and also to build rapport with business leaders to convince them of your cause. English spoken and written fluently would be standard.
- Genuine interest/motivation to help people succeed by learning.