Posted on Jul 13, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
SOC analyst - Between €70- €90 Hourly
As a SOC analyst, you will make sure that the day-to-day responsibilities related to security run smoothly.
As a SOC analyst
As a SOC analyst Responsibilities:
- Follow up on security incidents, using SIEM tooling and log management.
- Threat intelligence - threat hunting
- Increasing security awareness in the business
- Good communication skills- you will interact with various solution parties inside and outside the firm, technical and managerial.
- Working independently and in a team
- Reporting on optimalisation of the tooling
SOC analyst Requirements:
- IT background- preferably Security
- Relevant experience in network and security integration.
- Experience with security management
- Relevant certifications are a pro (CISSP- SIEM analyst)
- Security Assessment and testing (Ethical hacking, Phishing, Threat Hunting etc)
- Strong knowledge of operating systems- security mentoring tools and attack techniques.
- Team player with strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex problems.
- Working or living in the Netherlands
Benefits that we offer:
- Remote work possible
- Opportunity for extension
- Travel costs covered.
- Great international and flexible working environment
- Opportunity to develop skills working with the newest technologies
If you are interested to find out more about this position, please contact me for a confidential conversation.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.