Motion Designer Adobe After Effects
Posted on Jul 13, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
About the role
As a Motion Designer your key focus will be to create animated content to transform ideas and stories for internal and external communication needs. We are looking for a motion designer who can quickly understand complex and abstract technical topics and turn them into persuasive and easy to understand design concepts. You'll work closely with internal stakeholders throughout the company to generate an added value by developing visual assets adapted to our visual guidelines on tight deadlines based on stakeholder's briefs and data. You can create motion work for any channel, ranging from social media to an animated web banner, video intro sequence or narrative video tutorials. You bring static graphs to life in a fluid and naturally animated way. Together with your team you're the first point of contact within the organisation for end-to-end motion and animated design-products. You will help to further develop the motion design skills within the team and increase the quality of our motion design products.
- You bring a degree in Multimedia, Graphic Design, Motion Design, or similar with several years hands-on experience t
- Strong visual understanding of typography, colors, motion design principles, 2D and 3D animations,
- Proficient in using the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly After Effects, Adobe Animate, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop).
- Good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Talent for consulting and challenging internal stakeholders.
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in HTML/CSS.
- Please provide a showreel of your recent work in the application.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.