SAP Program Manager (P2P, MM) - Madrid based
Posted on Jul 13, 2021 by Senovo IT
We are looking for a Program Manager, or a senior Project Manager, to lead the P2P project to be carried out by our company at multi-country and multi-area level. He/she will have strong knowledge and experience in Procurement and Inventory Management, as well as other business processes in relation with P2P. He/she will coordinate and ensure the completion of the Project on time within budget and within scope, managing the external and internal teams involved in the different implementation waves.
- Lead and direct the work of internal resources and third parties/vendors, both IT and business
- Ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the Internal/external teams.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders, at VP and Director level.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
Skills and experience MUST HAVE
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Program Manager in multi-project environment, or
- Project Manager with minimum of 5 years of experience in multi-country complex projects.
- Bachelor's degree
In-depth content expertise and knowledge in SAP MM and Inventory Management, with minimum 3 years of experience as SAP MM/IM Consultant.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Deep understanding of Procurement business processes.
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective.
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Availability to travel in EMEA (50%)
The SAP Program Manager will be based in Madrid and speak fluent English and ideally Spanish.